Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome to the Blog

Are you ready to succeed in every area of your life?

Well you're in the right place. This blog is dedicated to helping you achieve God's good success in every area of your life.

God's idea of good or proper success is outlined for us in Joshua 1:8 which reads, "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success." 

There you have it. Success is not about having numerous degrees, the best cars, a mansion, prestige, fame or fortune. It's simply about knowing God's word so that when He speaks, you hear Him clearly and obey.

I wish I could say that I always hear God correctly and follow His every command but I can't. However I am growing in my relationship with Him and learning to better discern His voice day by day.  As a matter of fact, I now find myself smack dab in the middle of an incredible adventure with Him and I would love for you to join me.

Here's what you are in for:
  • Motivating blog posts by yours truly and guest bloggers
  • Corresponding video blog post from my You Tube channel: The Good Success Movement
  • Answers to your most pressing problems
  • and much more!
I often hear, I understand what you are saying about good success but how do I apply God's word to my particular situation. Well I am here to help. I will offer sound biblical advice with a psychological slant to your most difficult problems. 

Therefore please forward a brief summary of your dilemma to info@drcelesteowens.com. I will do my best to answer each question received. I look forward to hearing from you! 

Please subscribe to receive email notifications of new blog posts.

Praying God's good success in every area of your life,
Dr. Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment